to see website
HERE to see website
Gas Powered Blender from On
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!
- NOV 21.... WELL... it appears that we DON'T have a centripetal Clutch.
that is the next step. FIND a clutch and ADAPT our screaming machine
to make it fit
- NOV 29... CLUTCH... you don't need a clutch! 3 major
manufacturers of gas powered blenders do not use clutches... "it is a
technique thing" according to the makers of the blenderblaster.
- DEC 12... HOLD ON! we are at the eve of our debut.... it will
- Jan 24... ALIVE after 2 weeks of rebuilding the lower housing to
eliminate the leak from the crankcase and replacing the spring (both actions
require a complete teardown) the class has fun delivering smoothie
goodness to teachers and students during first period.
- JAN 29... REBUILT
the carb--> new needle valve, reeds, and fuel pump. easy start... tons
of power... at last, the fruits of our labors taste SO SWEET
1 part JUICE, 1 part ICE, 1 bottle of PRE-MADE SMOOTHIE in a bottle
30... RECIPE du jour: 1 red bull, handful raspberries, a gurgle of
juice, and SOME ice... 4 seconds later WHAMMY!!!!!
- Feb 1... Recipe: 1 small tub of vanilla yogurt, 1 part ice, 1
part juice, 1 handfull berries. MMMM yummy goodness... lots of seeds
- FEB 14... 1/3 bottle coffeemate caramel, 16 OZ strong SUMATRA Coffee,